Tech Talent Link
Major responsibilities include:
- Develop and maintain complex Software system.
- Acquire extensive business and system knowledge.
- Apply system knowledge to diagnose and fix complex problems.
- Perform requirements analysis, design, peer reviews and documentation.
- Provide reliable estimates of effort and good identification of risks.
- Apply sound software engineering processes, including iterative development, unit testing, source code control, inspections and reviews.
- Stay current with technology and industry best practices.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong .NET/C# skills
- Strong relational database skills including proficiency in SQL, stored procedures and database architecture (MSSQL 2008 or higher)
- Microsoft SQL skills
- Exposure to Azure DevOps
- Object oriented programming principals
- Must be self-directed, analytical, adept to problem solving, and have a strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to produce quality products under tight and strict deadlines.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering or a combination of education and related experience
- 3+ years of experience as a Software Engineer
- 3+ years of experience with in .Net, C#
- 3+ years of experience with MS SQL Server 2008 or higher
- Experience with Cloud Development is a plus
- Healthcare experience is a plus
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed