Tech Talent Link
This is an exempt, salaried position with the hours of Monday – Friday 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM, with additional hours as needed.
- Codes, tests, debugs, and documents applications;
- Works within specifications provided to meet programming assignment goals and objectives in a timely and accurate manner;
- Analyzes the needs of the business, delivering applications in a user friendly interface as defined by the business;
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of programming languages, techniques, procedures, and standards;
- Performs additional duties and responsibilities as required. Education:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Web-based programming experience;
- Experience in a financial services or credit card services field a plus.
- SQL and SSIS helpful but not required;
- Possesses sound analytical problem-solving and documentation skills, effective time management, reliable, confidential, and dependable;
- Effective communication;
- Working knowledge of software development lifecycle methodology, including Agile;
- Demonstrates ability to prioritize conflicting demands;
- Ability to work independently as well as on a team assigned project.
- While performing the duties of this position, the employee is required to type on a keyboard, use a mouse, and work in front of a computer monitor.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is in an office environment.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed