UX/UI Designer (B2B SaaS) REMOTE
Tech Talent Link
Compensation: 110000.0 USD – 120000.0 USD / Year
***We are unable to work with 3rd-party or corp-to-corp candidates for this position***
Our client will be hiring a UX/UI designer with 3+ years of professional experience designing B2B SaaS products. Experience working in a complex, highly regulated industry is important (medical, finance, insurance, security).
You’ll join a collaborate and supportive team delivering outstanding web and mobile experiences. While this role reports to the Director, Product – Flight Operation, it is encouraged that you be comfortable working independently with a global team that includes product owners, engineers, marketing and product specialists. We strive to guide the future of customer interactions with our products, systems, and processes, and answer the most challenging questions our customers face today.
In this role, customer-first thinking coupled with industry research will support every aspect of the product development lifecycle and result in intuitive and easy to use solutions. The ideal candidate will have the ability to deliver delightful end to end experiences demonstrating a strong, intrinsic research and design ability. This candidate should also possess accurate attention to detail, web expertise, and clear communication skills. You will be a part of a team that ideates and delivers innovative software experiences every day.
- Understand customers and their needs through relevant quantitative and qualitative research techniques to build user-centered design solutions
- Guide the end to end design process, while contributing to the larger user experience strategy
- Use business requirements, user and market research to assist in developing scenarios, use cases, and high-level design requirements
- Develop, execute, and analyze user research studies including interviews, contextual inquiry, surveys, and usability testing
- Share research insights in concise, meaningful, and compelling ways to cultivate user empathy within the company
- Deliver quality designs in the form of concepts, storyboards, wireframes, and prototypes, and pixel-level design
- Collaborate across teams to improve the crafting, maintaining and optimizing of our interaction and visual design patterns and frameworks
- 3+ years of experience as a UX/UI Designer
- Design experience at a B2B organization or with enterprise software across multiple platforms (Mobile web, Android, iOS, desktop web)
- You understand SaaS software (complex applications).
- Proficiency with design tools and software to produce wireframes, design specifications, visual assets, and other deliverables
- A background in UX research and/or UX evaluation
- A mindset for design systems and consistent, reusable patterns
- Comfortable with ambiguity and adapting to an ever-changing environment, thrives in a culture of curiosity, collaboration, and continuous change
- Experience working with remote team members
- Experience working as a member of a collaborative team and working directly with developers to implement designs
- Fluent in best practices and practical knowledge of user-centered design methodologies and usability principles
- The ability to grasp the high level of complexity of a field and turn it into simple, easy-to-use solutions
- A professional or personal portfolio that demonstrates strong command of user-experience design principles and process
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed