Tech Talent Link
Compensation: 120000.0 USD – 140000.0 USD / Year
As a UX/UI designer at Our Company, you will join a talented, hardworking team delivering outstanding web and mobile experiences. While this role reports to the UX/UI manager, it is encouraged that you be comfortable working independently with a global team that includes product owners, engineers, marketing and product specialists. We strive to guide the future of customer interactions with our products, systems, and processes, and answer the most challenging questions our customers face today.
In this role, customer-first thinking coupled with industry research will support every aspect of the product development lifecycle and result in intuitive and easy to use solutions. The ideal candidate will have the ability to deliver delightful end to end experiences demonstrating a strong, intrinsic research and design ability. This candidate should also possess accurate attention to detail, web expertise, and clear communication skills. You will be a part of a team that ideates and delivers innovative software experiences every day.
Our Company is a marketplace to buy and sell charter online. Every year, we process around 4.5 million trip searches and 6 million trip requests.
Our Company was created back in 2002 to answer a straightforward problem: operators had empty planes and brokers had clients that wanted to fly. And yet there was no real-time online marketplace where these two groups could explore and buy each other’s services. We revolutionized the industry by bringing it online.
We are also at the technological forefront of the shift to the online booking of private air charter. The web apps and APIs implemented by our customers see around 2 million searches per year –and growing.
What you’ll do
- Understand customers and their needs through relevant quantitative and qualitative research techniques to build user-centered design solutions
- Use business requirements, user and market research to assist in developing scenarios, use cases, and high-level design requirements
- Develop, execute, and analyze user research studies including interviews, contextual inquiry, surveys, and usability testing
- Share research insights in concise, meaningful, and compelling ways to cultivate user empathy within the company
- Proficiency with design tools to deliver concepts, storyboards, wireframes, and prototypes, and pixel-level design
- 2+years of relevant work experience in user research and interface design
- Design experience at a B2B organization or with enterprise software across multiple platforms (Mobile web, Android, iOS, desktop web)
- Experience working as a member of a collaborative team and working directly with developers to implement designs
- Fluent in best practices and practical knowledge of user-centered design methodologies and usability principles
- Ability to provide and solicit feedback from other team members to continually sharpen team skills in a tactful, diplomatic, and professional manner
- A professional of personal portfolio that demonstrated strong command of user-experience design principles and process
- A background in UX research and/or UX evaluation
- A mindset for design systems, customer experience, service design, and design thinking
- Comfortable with ambiguity and adapting to an ever-changing environment, thrives in a culture of curiosity, collaboration, and continuous change
- We care about the business, and the business cares about us: we have a good relationship with management, sales and support. We’re all in this together!
- Our products are used around the world -we’re proud of that!
- Software is our thing, but so is raising a family, rock climbing, watching baseball, or (insert your thing here). We have lives outside work, and we work hard to keep it that way.
When you join our team, you won’t want to leave!
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed