Tech Talent Link
Compensation: 100000.0 USD – 120000.0 USD / Year
***We are unable to work with 3rd-party or corp-to-corp candidates for this position***
Our client will be hiring a full time remote Technical Writer with B2B SaaS product experience and an interest in UX Writing. This position plans and develops content that helps people deploy, configure, and use their product suite successfully.
This role collaborates heavily with product management, user experience design, and customer success to identify and prioritize content needs across the full product lifecycle. You will produce content for various formats including UI microcopy (help text, labels, system messages), in-line API documentation, long-form product documentation, customer training, and release notes.
This role is also responsible for ongoing management and updating of existing content, including establishing and maintaining the information structure of the customer-facing knowledge bases.
- Technical writing for a SaaS B2B product.
- Heavy focus on the organization of technical documents.
- Collaborate with product management and customer success to identify and prioritize content needs
- Produce UI microcopy (help text, labels, system messages) in collaboration with product management / user experience design
- Create comprehensive implementation and troubleshooting documentation suitable for developers, network engineers, and customer support reps
- Collaborate with engineering to produce in-line API documentation for 3rd party developers
- Collaborate with customer success to develop customer training content
- Keep existing content up to date as products evolve
- Use data to understand the usage and effectiveness of help content; develop and execute optimization strategies
- Collaborate with product management and engineering to write concise product release notes when requested
- Periodically contribute technical content to marketing materials in collaboration with product and marketing teams
- 3+ years of Technical Writing experience.
- SaaS B2B product experience.
- Experience creating content strategy for software products
- Experience writing in a user experience context (help docs, UX micro-copy, system message, etc.)
- Bachelor’s Degree in English, Communications, Journalism, Technical Writing, User Experience, Human-Computer Interaction, Library Science
- Experience using Figma and JIRA (or similar applications)
Knowledge of Wi-Fi and networking terminology
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple projects with competing deadlines
- Ability to write for both technical and non-technical audiences
- Desire and ability to own the end-to-end user facing help content program
- Strong desire to grow in your career and make a difference in the daily lives of users
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed