Tech Talent Link
Compensation: 38000.0 USD – 0.0 USD / Year
We made the Portland Business Journal's Fastest-Growing Private Companies in Oregon, for the past 3 years.
It's time to grow the recruiting team! We are looking for a candidate with at least 1-2 years of experience in recruiting or sales, who is self-driven, and curious with a history of goal-oriented success stories.
Our work culture is one that empowers and supports our employees. We want you to enjoy the process of recruiting.
The Jr Technical Recruiter/Recruiting Assistant enters data into various systems, performs technical screens over the phone, schedules interviews via email/phone, and assists technical recruiters. This position requires someone who can remain organized & calm under pressure, not afraid to talk to technical professionals, and thrives in an environment where priorities change hourly.
Ideally, this role will progress into a Technical Recruiter within 6 months.
If you're known for being a problem-solver, taking initiative, and simplifying complex situations – then this job could be a good fit.
Our internal employees find fulfillment in helping people make decisions in the job search process, as well as building relationships with clients & the community.
- 1-2 years of experience in Recruiting or Sales.
- Technical Recruiting knowledge preferred.
- Self-driven, positive attitude, solution-focused mindset.
- Ability to learn new processes quickly and embrace change.
- Experience achieving specific production goals and working as part of a team.
- Aptitude to understand technology
- Excellent MS Office Skills
- Strong typist
- Undergraduate Degree in Business, Psychology, or Economics strongly preferred but not required
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed