Tech Talent Link
Compensation: 0.0 USD – 0.0 USD / Hour
***We are unable to work with 3rd-party or corp-to-corp candidates for this position***
SW Data Engineer
Note: This is a remote 12-month temporary assignment with the possibility of extension. Our client will consider candidates from any location in the United States. Open for direct applicants only.
In the Software Data Engineer role, you will work with the Software Engineering team for a product in the district division, you love data consistency, quality, accuracy, and integrity and are passionate about data infrastructure i. If this sounds like the work you enjoy, let us know!
The Software Data Engineer will focus on helping build high quality reliable, accurate, consistent, and architecturally sound systems that are aligned with our data business needs. They may be called upon to fulfill functions related to software development that are not specifically software programming, such as requirements gathering, producing documentation, quality assurance testing, data validation, and leading feature development.
Your Next Challenge…
- Participate in the design, prototype, and implementation of cloud data platforms data processing, data transformation, orchestration, and related applications
- Identify ways to improve data reliability, efficiency, and quality in the pipeline
- Support and advise internal teams on how to integrate multiple sources of data into the data platform
- Collaborate with quality engineers to resolve software defects, advise on building test automation and capture data quality metrics
- Collaborate with project architects and assist team members to prove the validity of new software technologies
Traits for Success…
- Demonstrated ability to follow through with all tasks, promises and commitments
- Ability to communicate and work effectively within priorities
- Ability to advocate ideas and to objectively participate in design critiques
- Ability to work under tight timelines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to build strong customer relationships and deliver customer-centric solutions
- Ability to solve complex problems
- Instill trust: gain the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity, and authenticity
- Communicate effectively: develop and deliver multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences
- Customer focus: build strong customer relationships and deliver customer-centric solutions
- Drive results: consistently achieve results, even under tough circumstances
Education and Experience
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field; or an equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered in lieu of a degree
- Minimum 2-4 years of progressive experience in a software development environment in high growth technology companies
- Proven experience with multiple completed projects with significant, clearly attributable individual design and implementation contributions.
- Proven experience working across multiple tiers of an application, including a database, network, operating system, and containers.
- Experience working in an AGILE environment
- Fluency in SQL and database technologies
- Fluency in one or more programming languages including Node.js, Angular, Java/Python
- Demonstrable knowledge of AWS and Data Platform experience: S3, Kinesis, Dynamo, RDS,
- Demonstratable knowledge in data quality test frameworks
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed