Tech Talent Link
Compensation: 50.0 USD – 80.0 USD / Hour
***We are unable to work with 3rd-party or corp-to-corp candidates for this position***
Our financial services start-up client will be hiring a Senior Software Engineer who can build reports and dashboards using Power BI, and support Microsoft Dynamics/.NET environment.
Our client recently built a new Contract Management System for the leasing industry. They are primed for significant growth.
Initial duration is 3 months on Contract with the intent to extend and potential convert to full time.
- Build Power BI reports and dashboards.
- Report to the COO and work with a Lead Software Engineer and Business Analyst.
- Support .NET environment, API integration, take information in MS Dynamics and build through flows and Power Automate. They are leveraging all of the MS Dynamics products, CMS, AX and D365.
- Integrate with Salesforce, payment processing systems, client systems, data warehouses, and work with an external vendor to make software upgrades.
- The Platform is built on MS Dynamics with Power Portal, Power Automate.
- 10+ years of experience in Software Engineering or BI Reporting/Data Analyst.
- 2+ years of experience creating reports and dashboards using Power BI.
- MS Dynamics development
- Experience leading projects.
- Salesforce (clients use it)
- Financial services or product industry preferred
- Start-up experience
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed