Tech Talent Link
***We are unable to work with 3rd-party or corp-to-corp candidates for this position***
The Sr Software Development Engineer in Test works within the software engineering team to increase test coverage of critical user scenarios and define reusable test suites for both internal and external facing systems. This role will interact with team members from multiple disciplines including development, program management, and business functions.
Key Responsibilities and Essential Functions
- Take a testing role in QA efforts across multiple projects.
- Performing and implementing manual and automated testing both on simulations and physical equipment
- Document QA activity in compliance with a formal software development lifecycle.
- Control the transition of software products from testing into production use.
- Assist business users with cross-team validation efforts.
- Act as a technical contact in both internal and external user support efforts.
- Participate in release activities, phases including specification, design, implementation, testing, deployment.
- Planning, deploying and managing the testing effort for any given engagement.
- Knowledge of SQL, Shell scripting, Cloud platforms.
- Bachelor’s degree and 4 years related experience
- Knowledge of software QA / test methodologies and process
- Experience developing and executing test automation
- Experience with issue/bug tracking systems, such as JIRA
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed