Tech Talent Link
***We are unable to work with 3rd-party or corp-to-corp candidates for this position***
We are looking for an experienced engineer with a passion for building and supporting a DevOps culture to join our Site Reliability Engineering team. The team's mandate is to write software to automate the operations of our engineering organization by iterating on service level indicators and objectives to measure and maintain application reliability.
What you will bring:
You’re an experienced Site Reliability Engineer who believes strongly in shared ownership of infrastructure and related tooling. You have worked closely with engineers to design, build, and support service-oriented architectures. You believe sharing knowledge encourages collaboration with other engineers. You have a strong background in writing infrastructure as code and a strong desire to automate processes.
What you will do:
- Build and support the company’s production infrastructure in a self-managed AWS environment.
- Write software to automate the operations of our Engineering organization.
- Work with engineers to design scalable systems that keep pace with Beam’s rapid growth.
- Support the product teams in monitoring production cloud infrastructure.
- Build and maintain tooling for managing production and testing environments.
- Be an advocate for developing and maintaining SRE best practices within the organization.
What technical skills will help you be successful:
- 2-3 years of scripting/programming experience (Ruby, Python, etc.)
- 2-3 years of experience building infrastructure solutions and security best practices in AWS.
- 2-3 years of working with Docker containers and their orchestration technologies.
- Experience working with Kubernetes.
- Experience with continuous delivery and deploy automation.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed