Tech Talent Link
100% REMOTE. Distributed team. They build solutions for distributed workforces so they model their workforce the same way. In this role you really can work where you want, but for this role we are only considering candidates based in the United States.
- Create clean, maintainable, and scalable, and well-tested code
- Create elegant web-based user interfaces and reporting dashboards
- Work with other team members to devise the best possible technical solutions to complex problems
- Foster an environment of "coding as a craft" where creative solutions are required (YOU are the architect)
- Work with all levels of staff to design and implement new features, give product demonstrations, and support our customers
- (Back end) Extensive experience building Enterprise level applications in Ruby on Rails
- Experience building Enterprise SaaS products for a company that sells software.
- Strong knowledge in OOD, domain-driven design, and microservices
- Experience working in an agile environment
- PASSION for developing a quality product
- Computer Science degree and 5+ years of real world experience
- Is a "student of the game" and thrives on new challenges
- Sees the glass half-full. This is a new industry space…your vision could make all the difference!
- Wants to make a lasting impact and lifelong connections, this is not just another paycheck
- Experience with Node, Ruby, and other full-stack technologies is also important
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed