Tech Talent Link
**We are not able to use 3rd parties or Corp to Corp candidates**
The team values patience and empathy in product planning, support, and day-to-day relations.
Work well both collaboratively and independently, come together to pair on tricky problems and architecture, then dive deep on individual tasks.
Be ready to learn and share knowledge. Everyone comes to the company with their own set of skills and experiences. Cross-training, code review, mentorship, and curiosity all help us build better products.
- Work closely with design and API developers on the implementation of new product features.
- Collaborate on a full app re-write to transition the app to more stable dependencies and a modern stack.
- Update and maintain existing features and functionality.
- Help bring us to 100% test coverage.
- Reviewing pull requests from other members of the Mobile team.
- Responding to support requests and fixing bugs on the app.
- Assist with releases to the apple app store and google play store.
- Experience with native iOS and / or Android.
- Ability to integrate and debug native dependencies.
- You are committed to equity. You will respect and value your coworkers opinions no matter their race, religion, gender or sexual orientation.
- Familiarity with Redux (or another Flux-like system)
- Knowledge of app store distribution processes
- Experience with React hooks.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed