Tech Talent Link
Our start-up client will be hiring a Senior QA engineer who will be responsible for improving the quality of software releases through automation processes and tools enhancements. Working in an agile development environment, develop and apply customized testing methodologies to show measurable improvements to mobile app and website. In addition, this person is responsible for automating test cases and workflows to accelerate testing and release cycles. This will be the first dedicated QA engineer with the expectation to grow a team in the future.
This position will report to the VP of Engineering. Experience testing web and mobile apps is important. This role will have influence over choosing QA tools to invest in.
100% REMOTE (US candidates only)
***We are unable to work with 3rd-party or corp-to-corp candidates for this position***
- Formulate end-to-end test strategies for our mobile and web applications
- Select and implement tooling for automated testing
- Design and develop automated test cases based on critical user flows
- Maintain and execute test plans for aspects of the product that require manual testing
- Collaborate with our web and mobile teams to ensure the product can be easily tested
- Define test objectives and collaborate with the product and development teams to achieve project goals
- Perform moderately complex functional, application, regression, and performance testing
- Provide metrics and results from all testing efforts that will support business decisions related to the quality of software
- 7+ years of experience writing and executing QA test plans for mobile and web applications
- Strong experience working with one or more automated UI testing tools
- Experience testing cross-platform mobile applications built with React Native, Ionic, or similar frameworks.
- Familiarity with CI tools and version control systems
- Experience working for a start-up or small company (20-100 employees)
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed