Tech Talent Link
Our client will be hiring a Senior Product Manager with expertise developing and scaling SaaS & PaaS business models and an interest in renewable energy.
This role is highly visible and impactful, reporting directly to the Sr. Director of Product Management. Collaborate with a team that includes: hands-on Director of Technical Product Management, Sr Technical Product Manager, and a Product Manager.
This company has grown from 40 employees to almost 100 in the past 12 months!
- Be a senior leader within in the product team; you will be a team builder, technologist, strategist, product expert, and customer advocate
- Perform first-rate market and competitive analysis on the rapidly growing energy storage industry, making well-supported recommendations on company strategy
- Develop and maintain company-wide product roadmap covering both hardware and software
- Define product requirements that the Engineering teams can develop into prototypes and ultimately products
- Translate market requirements and use cases into detailed requirements that the QA Team can test against and determine if the product goals are being met
- Assist with collateral creation for Sales and Marketing, ensuring that the value proposition of products and services are clear and consistent
- Represent the company at conferences and by visiting customers to solicit feedback on products and services
- 3+ years of product management experience, ideally covering both software and hardware
- Expertise in developing and scaling SaaS & PaaS business models
- Stands out as a leader that others will follow
- Renewable energy industry
- Experience with electricity market optimization
- Ability to create clarity where none exists, analyzing tradeoffs and driving great product decision-making
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed