Tech Talent Link
We are seeking a highly motivated Senior Software Engineers to support development of shared Platform infrastructure within the company’s fast software stack to scale our business. It’ll be a tight knit team owning shared infrastructure such as common cloud-agnostic libraries/platform such as storage, eventing and workflow engine. In addition to other engineers, this position will work closely with project management, sister teams and development leads, and QA by helping to design and then implement software features integral to our current and future engineering road maps.
***We are unable to work with 3rd-party or corp-to-corp candidates for this position***
- Help re-architect/re-design current homegrown workflow engine.
- Participating in all aspects of software development activities; includes design, coding, code review, unit testing, bug fixing, code/API documentation, and live-site support.
- Working in cross-functional teams to ensure sister teams’ requirements are met and educate prescribed design.
- Fast prototyping of ideas and concepts and researching latest industry trends.
- Platform development experience:
- Proficient in object-oriented analysis and design along with some functional programming experience.
- Experience in working with Java and relational database such as Postgres/SQL.
- Experience in event system (such as Kafka)
- workflow engines (such as Cadence, Argos..etc), Kubernetes/docker and general platform centric platforms.
- Experience writing automated unit tests (JUnit, TestNG etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and drive results.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed