Tech Talent Link
Compensation: 125000.0 USD – 135000.0 USD / Year
***We are unable to work with 3rd-party or corp-to-corp candidates for this position***
- We are good stewards, choosing to do the long-term right thing for our farmers, employees, consumers, communities and our brand
- We are committed to uncompromising quality in our products and to continuously improving the way we do our work
- We work together as one team, keeping commitments to each other, valuing each other’s diverse perspectives, and collaborating across the organization toward the same goal.
- We play to win, adopting a challenger mindset, innovating, never backing down, and confidently pursing growth without compromising our values and our bold mission.
- We genuinely care for each other, serving each other with empathy and honesty, helping to keep each other safe and happy in our work and in our lives, and having some fun together along the way.
Summary Position Information
As the senior manager for our company Information Technology Project Management, you will be responsible for leading IT project managers and enterprise level technology projects partnering with all our business functions, translating requirements to functional specifications, coordinating architecture designs, building the development schedule and milestones from design to delivery, and making appropriate tradeoffs to manage risks. You will manage capital and expense project budgets, set clear goals and communicate the latest status to leadership. The ideal candidate can work independently, leads with our company’s values at the forefront, enjoys tackling ambiguous yet complex problems, and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
Management responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
Interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
The duties of this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Lead and manage a team of IT project managers and the project portfolio that serves all our business functions and their technology needs.
- Lead and manage medium to large technical projects, project resources and budgets simultaneously with minimal supervision.
- Collaborate with functional management teams and key business stakeholders to evaluate, design, develop & implement systems for improving business processes, reporting and ease of day-to-day task management.
- Act as the key liaison between functional management & Corporate IT for all assigned projects and associated business process improvements.
- Develop fact-based, data-driven measurements of business performance in collaboration with the business owners.
- Partner with internal and external business partners to scope, design and implement collaborative improvement projects for timely information sharing, service and data reliability.
- Apply Change Management best practices with project plans and implementations
- Support enterprise PMO in best practices development and deployment
- Work in collaboration with enterprise PMO function on cross functional enterprise projects
- Demonstrate experience as a senior resource assisting in the definition of systems strategy, gathering and documenting business requirements, leading fit-gap analysis, as-is and to-be business process designs, conference room pilots (CRPs) functional configuration, testing, and department user training.
- Project manages and analytics for other related projects as directed by executive management.
- Ensure proper documentation for all projects including project plans, timelines, test plans, training, go lives and business process work instructions.
- Able to anticipate and proactively manage the risks and escalate appropriately.
Physical Requirements of Job
- Standing and/or walking
- Vision for machine or computer operations
Office: Individual work space, desk and computer. Generally quiet, temperature controlled, and well lighted. Requires sitting majority of shift; can include standing and walking to accomplish tasks. May require stooping, bending and crouching to file, retrieve supplies. Occasional lifting of 25 pounds.
Food And Facility Safety Guidelines
Facility Safety Responsibilities
- Follow and uphold Employee Safety policies and procedures outlined in the employee safety meetings, employee handbook, CBAs, posted in the work environment, and/or as directed by supervisory staff.
Food Safety Responsibilities
- Report any food safety and quality problems to personnel with authority to initiate action.
- Follow and uphold procedures outlined in the Food Safety Plan and the Food Quality Plan and any other programs that support the SQF system and other 3rd party programs/audits.
- Responsible for taking necessary action on all food safety and quality problems reported or observed.
- Insure a trained designee is appointed to cover for absences or vacancies.
- TCCA Employee Handbook
- TCCA Ethics Code
- 10+ years’ experience in enterprise-wide technical project management.
- Innovative, strategic and logical thinker with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Highly motivated & self-directed leader of people.
- Ability to interface professionally with all levels & functions of the organization.
- Exceptional attention to detail, highly organized, effective facilitator and communicator.
- Ability to multi-task & prioritize items to meet project deadlines
- Ability train and lead various company resources in meeting project support deadlines.
- Previous strong experience managing testing for large system implementations with interfaces and managing the upstream and downstream.
- Experience developing and delivering on project milestones using Agile and/or waterfall methodologies
- Strong Microsoft Office skills with proficiency in MS Visio, MS Excel.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed