Tech Talent Link
Senior Software Engineers role will support development of the company’s fast growing kit software to scale our business world-wide. In addition to other engineers, this position will work closely with project management, development leads, and QA by helping to design and then implement software features integral to or current and future engineering road maps.
- Building new features on existing cloud-based services and/or user interfaces for company kit software.
- Building new features on existing companion Electron client application for company kit software.
- Participating in all aspects of software development activities; includes design, coding, code review, unit testing, bug fixing, code/API documentation, and live-site support.
- Working in cross-functional teams to ensure superb end-to-end user experience for customers.
- Fast prototyping of ideas and concepts and researching latest industry trends.
- Full stack development with strong UI development experience:
- Proficient in object-oriented analysis and design along with some functional programming experience.
- Experience in working with Java and relational database such as Postgres/SQL.
- Experience writing automated unit tests (JUnit, TestNG etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and drive results.
- Experience working with the following: Play! Framework, Electron framework, Postgres, Azure, Eventing.
- and interpersonal skills, that reflect an appropriate level of judgment and maturity.
- Administrative work in a home/office environment.
- Regular weekday work hours, with occasional weekend/after-hours planned or unplanned work as needed.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed