Tech Talent Link
Compensation: 150000.0 USD – 0.0 USD / Year
***We are unable to work with 3rd-party or corp-to-corp candidates for this position***
Our client is a leading provider of SaaS based Digital Marketing Services. They will be hiring a Sr. Front end Software Developer to help build their next generation platform.
This team could be described as a reserved, chill, flexible, and often discussing the future of drone technology.
The group will help define the future vision for UI architecture. If you enjoy exploring new technologies and working with a cohesive team, this job could be a good fit.
Tech Stack includes:
- ReactJS, PostCSS, GraphQL, Storybook, Jest, React Testing Library, Cypress, New Relic, Java, Maven/Gradle, Bitbucket Pipelines, Jenkins, and Docker.
- 5+ years of experience working with React, Angular, or Vue in TypeScript.
- 2+ years focused on React.
- The ability to translate UI designs into working code.
- Expertise in HTML/CSS/JS as well as writing test automation in Cypress and React Testing Library.
- Experience using CI/CD tools (Bitbucket Pipelines, Jenkins, GIT, etc).
- Collaborative leader of technological and UX innovation.
- A solid understanding of frontend security (XSS, Auth, CORS).
- Java development
- Experience working in a TDD (Test Driven Development) / BDD (Behavior Driven Development) environment
- The ability and willingness to mentor less experienced developers
- The ability to translate requirements from other technical staff into a comprehensive design
- A strong understanding on how to ensure the performance, maintainability, and extensibility of frontend code.
- Understanding of working in a SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) leveraging GraphQL APIs.
- High self-motivation and direction, with keen attention to detail.
- Interest in drones.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed