Tech Talent Link
***We are unable to work with third-party or corp-to-corp candidates for this role***
Our Ideal Teammate:
…is kind, passionate about their work and has high code-quality standards. They are self-motivated but enjoy collaborating closely with their team. Solving complex problems with user and data-centric solutions should be second nature along with protecting the integrity of their work by writing exhaustive unit tests. We are flexible and able to quickly adapt on our team, and are looking for the same in our new teammate.
- Implement rich user interfaces with a variety of reactive web frameworks
- Maintain the web app's data layer
- Continuous maintenance and performance tuning of our application
- 6+ years working with browsers (JS, Web APIs, HTML, CSS)
- General software engineering knowledge (data structures, OOP, functional programming, and the like)
- Experience writing unit tests
- Enjoys working on a process-oriented team
- Experience working in a large codebase
- Comfortable working with reactive web frameworks like React, Ember, Angular, Vue, etc.
- Critical thinker with empathy for the end-user
- Strong QA, PR / Code Review skills
Nice to Have Qualifications:
- Strong CSS and UI Design skills
- Enjoys beautifying and fine-tuning User Interfaces
- Experience working with CI/CD Pipelines and dev ops automation
- Experience working with Ember.js
- Experience working with Agile and Scrum teams
- Collaborate on UI Design and Product Design
- Work with a great remote-first company
- Support an amazing, disruptive CDP product
- Take turns leading projects for the team
- Design APIs with teammates
- Design and build custom charts using Nivo and D3
- You will be working on a small, agile team of talented and passionate engineers. Each individual is given a lot of freedom and responsibility day to day. Projects are open-ended problem statements that are solved and implemented by the same people.
- We are serious about testing and automation which you will get to take advantage of from day one. Continuous integration and continuous delivery ensures we always deploy high quality releases we can iterate on.
- Transparency and communication around projects is key to our team. We use Github as our primary tool for source control, code review, issue tracking, project planning and the conversations happening around those things. For everything else, there is Slack.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed