Tech Talent Link
Our start-up client will be hiring a Sr DevOps Engineer with GCP and Kubernetes experience. In this role, you’ll be working to evolve and maintain cloud infrastructure (Google Cloud), scaling to meet the demands of API, web, and mobile apps.
This is position is 100% REMOTE (US candidates only).
***We are unable to work with 3rd-party or corp-to-corp candidates for this position***
- Maintain, operate, and improve the GKE Kubernetes cluster, using tools like Terraform.
- Work closely with our backend developers to facilitate infrastructure needs for new product features.
- Improve monitoring and observability across the infrastructure stack.
- Manage CDN and cloud storage configurations, optimizing for cacheability and fast delivery.
- Collaborate with application teams to maintain CI/CD infrastructure.
- Maintain secure best practices across our infrastructure.
- Coordinate alerting tools and manage an on-call rotation.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot issues in production.
Experience and Requirements:
- 5+ years of experience in DevOps Engineering role.
- 2+ years with Google Cloud (GCP).
- Experience automating cloud native technologies, provisioning infrastructure, and running production apps in a containerized environment.
- Experience with infrastructure-as-code, supporting Terraform, CloudFormation, or other tools
- Familiarity with the challenges of scaling to handle dynamic traffic loads.
- Linux/Unix system administration experience
- Knowledge of IP networking, DNS, load balancing, HTTP caching, and CDN best practices
- Familiarity with monitoring, alerting, and dashboarding tools.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed