Tech Talent Link
This position will primarily be responsible for writing Infrastructure as Code (Terraform) and configuration management code (Ansible playbooks) in fulfillment of our compliance automation platform on multiple cloud provider environments. This person will have considerable experience in AWS. Additional experience with Azure a plus.
Additionally, this position will be required to develop CI pipelines and testable code to ensure that our product can be delivered successfully and without errors into client environments.
During the pandemic, all interviews will be conducted online with video conference technology. New employees are being onboarded virtually and provided the tools they need to begin employment working remotely from home. This position can remain fully remote or report to our office.
- SME for AWS
- Develop, test, deploy, and optimize solutions for cloud deployments
- Develop and configure test automation solutions
- Proficient in the use of Terraform to provision and manage cloud resources
- Proficient in configuring resources with Ansible
- Provisioning automation using CI/CD and IaC tools
- Automate the deployment, configuration, and management of complex cloud environments
- Understanding of security requirements, particularly as it applies to compliance standards
- 3+ years’ experience with Infrastructure as Code tools, including experience with Terraform.
- 3+ years’ experience with configuration management tools, including experience with Ansible.
- Extensive experience with AWS (Amazon Web Services) and be able to jump right into our environment.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Deep knowledge of Linux distros: deployment, management, and security
- SQL DB configuration and management – specifically cloud native databases
- Understanding of security principals: controls, policies, procedures
- Strong understanding of DevOps and Agile methodologies
- Strong understanding of git, branching, and merge requests
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Ability to work directly with clients, troubleshoot issues, and work toward a solution
Other Beneficial Skills
- Experience with Splunk, ELK, Sentinel, or any other SIEM product
- Familiarity with a variety of cloud services (Lambda, ECR, Fargate, SSM, Security Center etc…)
- Experience with Azure DevOps, CI/CD Pipelines, Jira and the Atlassian stack
- AWS or Azure Certification (DevOps, Solutions Architect, etc.)
Benefits of this position include:
- Competitive compensation package, including stock options.
- Four weeks of PTO per year with rollover allowance.
- Eleven paid holidays.
- We offer competitive health benefits including medical, dental, vision, FSA/HSA, EAP, life insurance and disability benefits.
- 401K retirement plan, up to 4% matching after 3 months of service.
- Professional development reimbursement program.
- Internet Subsidy
- Fully remote position, however this position can report to our Beaverton, Oregon HQ.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed