Tech Talent Link
This is an exempt position. The normal hours of the position are Monday-Friday from 8:00am-5:00pm as well as participation in the on-call rotation.
- Perform ETL (Extract, Transform, and Load) tasks
- Work with the Application Development team to write SQL queries and stored procedures
- Develop and manage SSIS packages
- Solve database usage issues
- Work with users and other IT areas to determine ETL needs
- Involved in logical and physical database design
- Perform additional duties and responsibilities as required
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years’ experience in Microsoft SQL (preferably including SSIS)
- Excellent analytical and organization skills
- Prior industry experience in a financial services environment is preferred but not required
- While performing the duties of this position, the employee is required to type on a keyboard, use a mouse, and work in front of a computer monitor
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is typically in an office-type environment but may be allowed to work remotely.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed