Tech Talent Link
We are currently recruiting for a Solution Architect to join our IT team at our headquarters in Vancouver, WA. Currently, this position is a remote/work from home role, but will transition back to the office in the future. To be considered for this position, candidates must be able to work remotely in the short term and in the office after that.
***We are unable to work with 3rd party or corp-to-corp candidates for this position***
The Solution Architect is responsible for designing technical solutions and roadmaps for company business and integration platforms. As a member of our Information Technology team, the Solution Architect will collaborate with our Agile squads, product teams, and others to maintain and extend technical platforms, collaborate on solution design and support key initiatives. As well, the Solution Architect will influence the evolving architecture of our cloud platforms to support consumer focused strategies.
- Lead business software architecture processes and go-forward roadmaps.
- Assist teams in identifying technical trends and overall best practices.
- Collaborate with delivery teams to develop and extend solutions to support consumers.
- Work in concert with development teams to maintain congruence between our digital application offerings and business system platforms.
- Assist cross-functional teams with system analysis and design principles.
- Partner with third-party consultancies in the extension of the company's applications and integration platforms.
- Resolve technical issues as they arise in critical platforms.
- Create solution prototypes.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Requires a Bachelor's degree and 5+ years of experience in solution design, integration development, and delivery or in a related area.
- 3 years of experience leveraging ERP software application domains including: finance & accounting, order management, warehouse management, planning, logistics and customer service to develop technical solutions and integration support.
- AWS Solutions Architect certification required.
- Experience with cloud compute and distributed architectures deployed in AWS preferred.
- Experience building scalable APIs and microservices operating in serverless environments.
- Experience with integration platforms such as Dell Boomi preferred.
- Minimum 1-2 years' experience collaborating with DevOps teams in an AWS or Azure environment.
- General experience or knowledge of: Agile, relational database concepts, SDLC, and requirements elicitation.
- Familiarity with data security requirements and techniques a plus.
- Familiarity with Confluence and Jira a plus.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed