Tech Talent Link
***We are unable to work with 3rd-party or corp-to-corp candidates for this position***
We are looking for experienced engineering managers with a passion for building and nurturing highly effective and self-sufficient teams. Our teams are made up of 6 – 8 engineers with a wide array of diverse skill sets. Our engineers get the opportunity to work throughout our broad product giving them a diverse, and well-rounded view of our product and business.
What You Will Bring
You’re an experienced engineer and leader with a passion for people and products. You have worked closely with partners in Product and Design to own fully and rapidly iterate on your projects. You are always striving to improve yourself, your team, the product, and the company. You’ve built and managed diverse, high-velocity teams. You love digging in alongside your team when necessary and strive to ensure your team delivers quality products.
What You Will Do:
- Prioritize and manage your team's projects in collaboration with Product and Design stakeholders.
- Actively coach engineers and guide their careers through effective 1:1s, thoughtful feedback, and performance reviews.
- Work closely with your team to shape the direction of the tech stack position us well for future innovation and development.
- Identify and hire great talent that can contribute throughout our products and tech stack.
- Design processes that allow us to maintain our current features while also iterating quickly on new innovative products
What Technical Skills Will Help You Be Successful:
- Experience leading technical teams building web and/or mobile applications
- Experience mentoring, coaching, and providing performance feedback to software engineers
- Experience with Ruby on Rails, React, or other modern languages and frameworks
- Experience building secure and well-tested REST APIs
- Experience working with technical and non-technical stakeholders to align priorities and communicate status
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed