Tech Talent Link
Our client is building an additional flagship development team that will be responsible for tackling complex projects. The team will be required to work with a range of technologies including but not limited to C#, .NET Core, MS SQL, Azure DB, Angular and MVC. We are searching for a methodical analytically minded manager with a strong grasp on software engineering principles. A natural leader that possesses the ability to dive deep into the details of a project and come out of the other side with an elegant solution. The manager of this team will need strong organizational and technical skills in order to fully understand, plan and execute multiple successful projects with numerous stakeholders at a time. This individual must have a history of result-driven development management in addition to experience as a Software Engineer. If you are a self-driver who doesn't mind rolling up your sleeves and doing whatever is necessary to meet a tough deadline while not sacrificing quality we are eager to hear from you.
Major responsibilities include:
- Lead a team of software engineers responsible for delivering elegant software solutions
- Acquire extensive business and system knowledge.
- Apply system knowledge to diagnose and fix complex problems.
- Perform requirements analysis, design reviews, and documentation.
- Provide reliable estimates of effort and good identification of risks.
- Apply sound software engineering processes, including iterative development, unit testing, source code control, inspections and reviews.
- Stay current with technology and industry best practices.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong .NET/C# skills
- Strong relational database skills including proficiency in SQL, stored procedures and database architecture (MSSQL 2008 or higher).
- Microsoft SQL skills.
- Exposure to Azure DevOps.
- Object-oriented programming principals.
- Must be self-directed, analytical, adept to problem-solving, and have a strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to produce quality products under tight and strict deadlines.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering or a combination of education and related experience.
- 3+ years of managerial experience.
- 3+ years of experience as a Software Engineer.
- 3+ years of experience within .NET, C#.
- 3+ years of experience with MS SQL Server 2008 or higher.
- Experience with Cloud Development is a plus.
- Healthcare experience is a plus.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed