Tech Talent Link
Compensation: 100000.0 USD – 0.0 USD / Year
***We are unable to work with 3rd-party or corp-to-corp candidates for this position***
The Information Technology (IT) department coordinates, facilitates, and supports the agency's use of information and communications technology to achieve agency goals. We provide planning and technical assistance to the organization’s country programs and collaborate with HQ departments to implement and support the agency's strategic initiatives. We work to strengthen the agency’s abilities to use Internet-based information services.
The SharePoint Online Administrator will play a vital role in establishing SharePoint Online, MS Teams, and document management strategies. This includes assisting with the migration of content from various sources to the Microsoft 365 environment. They will take the lead in all activities related to administration and maintenance of SharePoint sites across the organization.
- General SharePoint Online administration – Site architecture, creation, and maintenance, permissions, external sharing, document handling, etc.
- Assist with the migration of content from various sources (country office servers, Google Drive, Dropbox, personal computers, etc.) to Microsoft 365 environment as designed.
- Serve as the internal Subject Matter Expert (SME) for the Microsoft 365 cloud environment focusing primarily on SharePoint Online, MS Teams, and OneDrive.
- Provide end-user support for tickets/issues related to any M365 products/apps/services conferring with Microsoft Support to resolve more complex problems.
- Ensure the operational health of the SharePoint online environment including security, availability, performance, interoperability, and reliability.
- Responsible for quality control of the SharePoint and MS Teams environments to ensure the appropriate processes, use and support.
- Develop and maintain technical documentation related to configuration, user guides, FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions), etc. for SharePoint Online.
- Support application development teams with SharePoint integration as needed.
- Ensure the stability of existing and new Power Automate-based integrations with other platforms and services, as well as the security and compliance to ensure company data is handled appropriately.
- Performs other duties as outlined in individual objectives.
Reports Directly To: Senior IT Project Manager
Works Directly With:
- Director, Global Infrastructure and Support
- M365 Administrator
- Senior IT Project Manager
- M365 User Adoption and Support Specialist
- IT other HQ teams and departments, as necessary.
Accountability to Participants and Stakeholders
Team members are expected to support all efforts toward accountability, specifically to our program participants, community partners, other stakeholders, and to international standards guiding international relief and development work. We are committed to actively engaging communities as equal partners in the design, monitoring and evaluation of our field projects.
Minimum Qualification & Transferable Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, related field, or equivalent years of experience.
- 3+ years of experience managing SharePoint Online for 5000+ users.
- Dedicated team player and excellent problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and relationship building capabilities among various levels of stakeholders and cultures.
- 3+ years’ experience implementing, deploying, and configuring SharePoint Online and MS Teams environments from the ground up/scratch.
- Knowledge of M365 Security and Compliance related technologies including retention policies.
- Write and maintain custom scripts (PowerShell) to install new settings or deployments and remediate issues to support users.
- 3+ years’ experience with Exchange Online.
- Experience with Azure Cloud is a plus.
- Knowledge or experience of Azure AD (Active Directory) Authentication.
- Knowledge or experience with Identity and Access Management (IAM) tools like Okta a plus.
- Ability to speak and read multiple languages a plus, particularly Arabic, French, Spanish and English.
The position is open to Remote Only but will work with staff globally and may travel up to 10% of the time to areas with limited access to medical facilities and amenities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed