Tech Talent Link
Compensation: 22.0 USD – 23.0 USD / Hour
***We are unable to work with 3rd-party or corp-to-corp candidates for this position***
Our client will be moving a large number of new applications into production. To help support this effort they are creating a service desk to log issues with the new software products, act as the owner of incidents, and keep end users in the loop about their requests.
A successful candidate for this role will need have the following skills and experience:
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to perform basic software troubleshooting.
- Attention to detail.
- Understanding of Service Desk process and the ability to follow them.
- Worked on a high-volume tier 1 service desk.
- Knowledge of SAP, Clevest, Powerplan, Ariba, Fieldglass a plus
The candidate will be performing the following tasks:
- Answering the service desk phone
- Providing basic software troubleshooting to understand the issue the user is calling about
- Logging a ticket for our application support team to follow up with the user
- As the project progresses, providing knowledge base articles to users if they call in about known training questions.
Working locations will be:
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed