Tech Talent Link
Our client is looking for a Senior Engineer to lead efforts around O365, Active Directory, and digital identity. This engineer will drive the implementation and adoption of technologies across the O365 and AD portfolio. Their immediate focus will be around the transformation of Identity leveraging Azure AD for SSO across variety of applications – driving incredible experiences for our employees. Along with this implementation, they will provide administration in O365 and to custom Sharepoint applications. Additionally, they partner in the strategic migration of all current on premises workloads to AWS IaaS through building required Microsoft integrations.The role will also develop and implement standards for directory services for implementations, in the cloud and on premises. This Senior Engineer will be a Technical leader across disciplines, providing rapid resolutions and engaging to provide engineering expertise for continuous improvement within a dynamic, team environment.
***We are unable to work with 3rd-party or corp-to-corp candidates for this role***
This position can be performed 100% remotely
- Defines Microsoft technical architecture in partnership with Enterprise architecture, IT Leadership and business partners, by gaining in-depth understanding of technical and business requirements
- Analyzes and estimates feasibility, costs, time, and work effort needed to design and implement new solutions
- Creates cloud migration strategies tailored by application and business need
- Assists in the planning, design and implementation of new technology solutions to support the AWS and other cloud environments.
- Provides Sharepoint administration for standard sites and custom applications in partnership with development teams
- Leads problem resolution on Microsoft and other technologies to support business needs
- Ensures company standards and policies are addressed in all implementations and are also followed by service providers and external vendors.
- Provides architectural direction and capacity planning strategies to ensure system scalability and functionality.
- Leads evaluations proof-of-concepts for compute, storage, network, and security technologies to support the cloud infrastructure
- Assists with the planning and deployment of related security measures
- Analyzes existing operations and make recommendations for the improvement and development of the relevant IT systems.
- Communicates with vendors and service providers to gain a clear understanding of product or service capabilities and costs
- Communicates in written and verbal forms to all levels of the organization on service issues and plans.
- Collaborates with service providers and external vendors on root cause analysis for problems related to technology
- Clearly documents technology plans and implementation to facilitate the efficient support of the environment
- Perform on-call duties as needed to support technology services to business
Experience and Education:
- 7+ years of experience in an Enterprise Infrastructure role focused on Microsoft technologies
- 3+ years in a Senior role, influencing technical architecture decisions
- 3+ years of experience managing external vendor relationships
- 3+ years of experience with Microsoft 0365 implementation and administration
- 3+ years of experience administering Microsoft Sharepoint
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex systems problems quickly with little technical guidance
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships and drive positive outcomes
- Demonstrated ability to implement business-driven solutions in a complex environment
- Results driven mentality
- Passion for technology and providing superior service
- Demonstrated ability and commitment to continual learning
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed