Tech Talent Link
Our client's Product Engineering team will be hiring a full time Senior Software Architect with experience in mixed environment architecture, and a passion for making energy storage simple, safe, and cost-effective.
The ideal candidate is an expert in Java or .NET architect and has some background in Embedded C/C++ programming or Firmware development.
Our client has grown from 40 employees to more than 120 employees in the past 16 months.
This role is highly visible and with broad authority, reporting directly to the Senior VP of Product and Engineering.
***We are unable to work with 3rd party or corp-to-corp candidates for this position
- Take the PRDs (Product Requirements Documents) created by the Product Management Team and create design specifications … sequence diagrams, state diagrams, pseudocode, class diagrams, protocol definitions … to guide the Software and Firmware Engineering Teams in how to write their code, and the Software and Systems QA team on how to test the code when it’s written.
- Review and approve the PRDs, making sure that they fit into the overall system design and philosophy, and that they provide enough information for a solid implementation to be written.
- Guide Software and Firmware Engineering as needed through resolving technical implementation problems.
- Write prototype and reference code for new, experimental, or core concepts.
- Participating in code reviews and code inspections as a senior mentor.
- Participate in tier 4 support for customer and production issues.
- 10 or more years of experience with OOD/OOP; proficiency in Java or C# is a must.
- Embedded C/C++ programming or Firmware development experience
- Strong background with SQL database development; PostGres is preferred.
- Broad experience covering UI technologies, server-side design and coding, REST endpoints, debugging skills, networking skills.
- Experience in the energy, renewable, power control, utility, SCADA, or power electronics industries
- Experience with Unix and/or Linux
- Experience with AWS cloud-based development
- Experience with Python programming
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed