Tech Talent Link
Our client will be hiring a Senior-level Ruby on Rails Engineer to lead the backend team!
**We are not able to use 3rd parties or Corp to Corp candidates**
The team values patience and empathy in product planning, support, and day-to-day relations.
Work well both collaboratively and independently, come together to pair on tricky problems and architecture, then dive deep on individual tasks.
Be ready to learn and share knowledge. Everyone comes to the company with their own set of skills and experiences. Cross-training, code review, mentorship, and curiosity all help us build better products.
- Lead a small team of backend developers working to enhance and maintain the core API and other backend systems.
- Collaborate on API design and architecture decisions
- Work closely with web and mobile developers on the implementation of new product features
- Diagnose and troubleshoot issues in production
- Implement and maintain integrations with external services, such as Stripe, Iterable, and Mapbox
- 5+ years of Ruby on Rails experience on production apps.
- Object-oriented programming and design expertise.
- Intermediate experience using PostgreSQL views, triggers, and functions
- Experience with Elasticsearch
- Knowledge of JSON-API
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed