Tech Talent Link
As the Senior Release Engineer, you define and maintain the processes that get the code from the developers machines to our teachers, our business, and our families. Every day, you’ll lead the technical direction by identifying suboptimally used systems, assessing the capabilities gap, and then creating the plan forward. To thrive in this role you have to have experience deploying code working in an all Windows environment using Powershell for automation and have ideas on how to design sustainable solutions for the release department. You’ll also need to be a SME in these tools: Octopus, Bamboo, Bitbucket, Jira, and Confluence.
***We are unable to work with 3rd-party or corp-to-corp candidates for this postion***
As our Senior Release Engineer, we will look to you for upgrade strategies and plans. You’ll have the runway to make the case for your ideas and to help shape processes and procedures that will deliver quality output. Here’s what you can expect:
- You’ll spend time testing and coding with the latest tools and techniques to keep the team trained, knowledgeable, and up-to-date on best practices.
- Design and documentation are large components of this role. You’ll spend time collating the existing documentation and creating new documentation as we migrate to the cloud and start to set, not meet, industry standards.
- Maintenance of the technical debt backlog, assessing the bandwidth of the team and making necessary adjustments.
- Conduct artifact and code reviews.
- Teach, train, and lead initiatives that require working closely with other technical teams and delivering critical documentation.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed