Tech Talent Link
Compensation: 140000.0 USD – 170000.0 USD / Year
***We are unable to work with 3rd-party or corp-to-corp candidate for this position***
Our client is a leader in managed Wi-Fi technology. Their cloud-based platform, is driving twenty million authentications every day.
They will be hiring a full time Senior Product Manager with experience building complex enterprise SaaS B2B products.
IoT industry and B2B2C product knowledge is a bonus.. This role will help build the configuration, management, and reporting features service providers and brands need to operate and monetize large portfolios of Wi-Fi networks.
You'll join a people first, customer focused organization, and you'll be at the center of our growth plans and continued success.
100% REMOTE expectation (office in Portland, Oregon), must live in the US.
This role partners with key internal and external stakeholders to define and adjust priorities for your portfolio or product line in order to meet the needs of the markets we serve within the context of the overall product strategy. This role is both internal and external facing; Senior Product Managers are adept at gathering and synthesizing complex, matrixed end-user needs and turning those into features and capabilities of our B2B2C platform that customers are eager to pay for.
This role reports directly to the Vice President of Product and has no direct reports.
- Serve as the owner and visionary for assigned components or products:
- Establish a product vision and roadmap that supports and aligns with the overall product strategy and vision
- Disambiguate the complexity in the application
- Gather and prioritize product and customer requirements, becoming an expert in the customer’s “jobs to be done” and continuously working to find ways to deliver more value
- Facilitate product and/or feature definition, design, and scoping in collaboration with UX, engineering, and product operations, keeping the customer experience at the center of your work
- Own the successful delivery of roadmap items to partners and customers in collaboration with engineering and product operations
- Be the “chief sales engineer” for your product(s) as needed, ready to demonstrate and sell the value of the platform and your products within it to partners and potential customers
- Be the main point of contact for your product(s) for internal stakeholders and key partners
- Establish and maintain relationships with tech vendors and integration partners who are relevant to this role
- Participate in industry workgroups and associations and provide thought leadership on emerging trends and technologies
- Make thoughtful decisions on the fly, constantly clearing roadblocks to delivering value
- Be adept at telling compelling stories about highly technical subject matter to both technical and non-technical audiences at all levels, from engineers to the CEO
- Adopt a “security by design” mindset, addressing information security and compliance requirements throughout the product development lifecycle
- 5 years of experience as a Software Product Manager (enterprise SaaS company); you understand the job responsibilities and have stories to tell.
- Experience launching new SaaS B2B products
- You are positive, creative, curious, and aren’t afraid to ask a lot of questions.
- A willingness to learn networking technology is essential
- Knowledge of IoT products, Data Analytics, and AWS Cloud would be a bonus
- High level of emotional intelligence.
- Collaboration is exciting to you and you enjoy understanding the perspectives of others
- Working knowledge of wireless networks, protocols, and hardware a major plus, but not required
- You’re dedicated to your craft and you want to work amongst a team that will inspire you on a daily basis
- You are flexible in your work style and comfortable working within various workflows and development methodologies
- You can take candid feedback well and are looking to grow your skillsets
- You are okay with multi-tasking and can synthesize multiple perspectives to get the most important thing done
- You are detail-oriented and organized
- You love to write
- You love listening to customers, discussing strategy with colleagues, and also diving into the weeds
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed