Tech Talent Link
Compensation: 125000.0 USD – 135000.0 USD / Year
***We are unable to work with 3rd-party or corp-to-corp candidates for this position***
General Position Summary:
Accomplishes software requirements by developing, testing, deploying, and maintaining applications, processes, and databases.
- Design, develop, and maintain applications using Perl modules/code that meets requirements, is high quality, is maintainable, and performs efficiently and effectively.
- Develops and maintains applications and databases by evaluating client needs, analyzing requirements, and developing software systems.
- Incorporate standards and best practices, including performance, security, scalability, and maintainability.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing projects on time and with minimal defects.
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential and adhering to all company information security policies.
- Takes ownership of processes/applications post development, inclusive but not limited to daily monitoring to ensure ongoing success.
- Ensures that the project management system is kept up to date with current status and notes are kept up to date.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Review and provide feedback on functional and technical requirements.
- Define and propose solutions for meeting requirements.
- Contributing to improvements in the software development lifecycle (SDLC) utilizing practices such as test-driven development (TDD), static code analysis, code reviews, continuous integration, continuous delivery, and automated security scanning.
- Minimum 5 years of experience developing and maintaining applications,
- College degree preferred,
- Experience with loan servicing or other financial systems is an asset,
- Perl, Ruby on Rails, SQL Server, RESTful API, SOAP API, Information Analysis,
- Problem solving,
- Attention to detail,
- Software design, debugging, development fundamentals, documentations, testing, requirements, and development process.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed