Tech Talent Link
***We are unable to work with 3rd-party or corp-to-corp candidates for this position***
Our client will be hiring a collaborative Sr .NET Web Application Engineer with Angular front end development experience. The ideal candidate will possess a keen attention to detail, a background in web application development and a thorough understanding of industry standards. You must have the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize properly. You will have the patience to listen and understand, and the confidence to speak up and explain your decisions.
- Design, develop and maintain complex software systems; the focus will be web application UI/UX, but involves other areas as well.
- Perform requirements analysis, design, peer reviews, and documentation.
- Provide documentation for implementation, deployment, and QA teams.
- Apply sound software engineering processes, including iterative development, unit testing, source code control, inspections and reviews.
- Apply knowledge and expertise to fix complex problems.
- Learn our business model and understand existing applications as it relates to your projects.
- Keep abreast of software development language revisions and technological advances.
- 5+ years of experience in C# ASP.NET Web development.
- 2+ years of experience developing client-side web apps using Angular.
- Strong relational database skills including proficiency in SQL, stored procedures and database architecture (MSSQL 2014 or higher).
- Proven track record designing/building enterprise solutions that are scalable and extensible.
- Experience releasing software in a structured release process.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or a combination of education and experience.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure; understanding of the various tools / functionality available and hands-on development.
- Proficiency with healthcare security and compliance.
- Knowledge of the Worker’s Compensation industry.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed