Tech Talent Link
Our client’s Product and Engineering team will be hiring an SDET/QA Engineer to take their full stack testing to the next level. The ideal candidate has experience in simulation and testing of web services (Agile methodology), Java development background, and familiarity with Linux environments. This role will work with the Lead Automation Engineer and other Product Engineering colleagues to develop feature and functionality automated tests. This role will be an integral part of a Product and Engineering team that is going through some very exciting growth and development.
***This position is not open to Corp-to-Corp or 3rd party candidates***
- Develop and document test code
- Design, develop, and document sophisticated test automation class libraries for backend processing, simulation of different layers within the system, and testing of the total system
- Work with Lead Automation Engineer to develop new testing frameworks for future products and features
- Make the hard-to-test easy by driving changes into the application under test with requirements for test methods, fixtures, mocks, detection mechanisms, and other utilities
- Participate in code review of standards, procedures, tools, and QA processes
- Review colleague’s automated test cases to help find and address gaps
- Maintain automated regression suites/packages to be compliant with changing requirements and features
- 5+ years of experience in Software QA testing.
- 1 year of recent experience writing code in Java, .NET, or Python.
- 1 year of experience with Agile methodology
- Experience testing Web Services
- Experience testing API interfaces, databases/data stores, analytics
- Continuous integration (Jenkins, Travis, etc.), and dealing with ambiguity
- CI/CD pipeline instrumentation
- Experience in a Linux environment
- Docker or similar container experience
- Experience working on large scale distributed systems or relational/NoSQL databases
- Automation Frameworks such as Junit, TestNG, and Selenium
- Experience debugging and capturing backend failures and network issues
- Demonstrated competence and ability to be self-motivated when analyzing problems
- Spoken Chinese (Mandarin)