Tech Talent Link
Our client is hiring a Pre-Sales Senior Solutions Engineer to join our team. We’re seeking someone who empathizes with our customer’s needs and understands why our products help our customers become more efficient, successful and effective in their Marketing efforts. We are looking for someone who is curious and interested in helping organizations optimize their marketing results. We need someone interested in bringing the power of our product to life in a competitive sales environment.
In this role, you will be the technical voice in our sales process helping customers understand the value of company products. You’ll partner with the customer to solve their problems, demonstrating the value of company products with the Sales team. You will provide product feedback based on your interaction with customers to Engineering and Product. You will ensure the customer is successful as they interact with company products and services. You will provide the technical expertise for custom demos, trials, proof of concepts and presentations.
- Bring the power of company products to life for prospects and customers
- Own the technical sale by guiding prospects through the technical decision making process.
- Master how to sell company products: from high-level introductory pitches through technical deep dives – and know how to gracefully maneuver back-and-forth.
- Develop a strong understanding of the customer lifecycle journey, leveraging resources in Sales, Account Management, Support & Services to ensure customer success.
- Collaborate with Account Executives with RFP responses.
- Provide impactful product demonstrations and customized demo environments in order to maximize our win rate.
- Lead successful trials and POCs to match customer’s use cases
- Actively participate in the business aspects of territory management, e.g., pipeline development, forecasts, quarterly business reviews, etc.
- 6+ years experience in a Sales Engineering role, or direct experience with using the company’s products.
- BA or BS degree in computer science or a related field.
- Excellent technical communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to present to and engage our rapidly growing customer base.
- Strong knowledge of data integration, SQL, APIs, and overall knowledge of assembling and putting together data for use in our products
- Reporting and/or BI tool experience a plus
- Excellent problem-solving orientation and ability to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to technical and business problems.
- Strong industry knowledge – performance management, scaled solutions, and methodologies.
- Ability and willingness to travel 30% nationally & internationally, including but not limited to, operating a vehicle and/or riding as a passenger in a vehicle, airplane, train or other form of transportation. Please note this is a post Covid requirement.
Preferred but not required:
- Past experience in Martech, Adtech, Marketing or in a Marketing Agency executing cross-channel Marketing campaigns.
- Experience working with internal Sales/Marketing, product and engineering, and client services teams.
- Engineering background
Professional services experience in an open source or enterprise software company.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed