SaaS Product Manager (REMOTE)
Tech Talent Link
Compensation: 110000.0 USD – 120000.0 USD / Hour
***We are unable to work with 3rd-party or corp-to-corp candidates for this position***
SaaS Product Manager
We’re looking for a passionate SaaS Product Manager to help build the next generation flight operations for business aviation and champion product ownership within our company. You will support the business with product planning and execution throughout the product life cycle. This includes gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements as part of actively managing the product backlog. You also work closely with all staff in the company to ensure commercial goals are met.
100% REMOTE, anywhere in the U.S.
What you will do
- Take on a high-visibility role in defining our flight operations management system for private jet operators
- Clearly communicate with stakeholders across the organization.
- Collaborate with sales, customer success, and marketing to communicate product changes and address customer feedback.
- Work hands-on with the development team to prioritize, plan, and deliver software that meets your requirements.
- Deliver a Minimum Viable Product by breaking down projects into small releasable functionally with careful and deliberate prioritization.
- Own vision, road mapping, requirements and prioritization.
- Define and track key metrics in Pendo, Google Analytics, PowerBI and communicate learnings to the rest of the team.
- Occasional travel to customers, trade shows and inner office.
- 2+ years of Software product management or product owner role.
- You understand SaaS software (complex applications).
- Agile methodology experience (we’re 80% Scrum).
- Industry needs to be complex (medical, financial, aviation)
- SaaS B2B products
- Medical or Financial applications (complex with regulations)
- Passion for design; know what works and what doesn't. Empathy for how product works and functions.
- Technically minded, you understand how software is built. No coding. Understand how software is constructed.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed