Tech Talent Link
Our start-up client will be hiring a SaaS Product Manager with a strong growth mindset to own the on-site conversion funnel (free users to paid users). The key task of this role is to work with internal teams and ensure that the website and app are fully optimized to convert traffic at all stages of the funnel.
This means not only getting more people to purchase subscriptions, but also getting more people to submit campgrounds and reviews to help us improve the platform.
This is position is 100% REMOTE (US candidates only).
***We are unable to work with 3rd-party or corp-to-corp candidates for this position***
Reports to the Head of Product.
- Work collaboratively with engineers, designers, and members of the marketing team to execute on growth strategies that you create
- Deliver the necessary product specifications, requirements, and user stories needed to successfully deliver on the growth roadmap.
- Own key KPIs around the on-site conversion funnel
- Build A/B test plans, analyze results, and make recommendations
- Work with our engineering and data team to define and monitor key metrics and tracking parameters
- Act as a liaison between the design, development, and marketing teams to ensure that brand, marketing, and technical requirements are satisfied
- Proactively report on metrics and present progress to the leadership team, create both weekly and ad hoc reports as needed
- 3 years of experience in Product Management
- A passion for camping and the outdoors and has regularly camped in recent years
- Experience at a growth phase consumer facing SaaS company, or clear demonstration of thriving in a rapidly evolving team environment
- Experience converting free users to paid users
- Project management skills and experience in organizing across cross-functional teams, especially across projects with competing resources and priorities
- Excellent personal organizational, communication and presentation skills for internal and external stakeholders
- Experience with Google Analytics, HotJar, Optimizely, and similar tools
- Strong analytical skills to produce valid insights from data, can build SQL queries from scratch
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed