Tech Talent Link
***We are unable to work with 3rd-party or corp-to-corp candidates for this position***
This position can be performed 100% Remotely
The QA Manager will have the responsibility of leading a team of QA Analyst, helping the team members perform their responsibilities to the best of their abilities. Responsibilities of a QA Manager will include:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Day-to-day management and leadership of QA professionals with varied backgrounds in terms of skills and experience levels, including 1:1 coaching/mentoring, career planning & development, goal setting, and performance management.
- Collaborating with the Product and Engineering teams to plan future projects, roadmaps, and develop strategies.
- Setting and tracking quality objectives and key indicators, ensuring shared ownership of these across Product Development.
- Developing and driving methodologies to ensure we continuously improve, including ensuring we have refined incident management and postmortem processes.
- Partnering closely with other cross-functional stakeholders to build trust and help us improve.
- Employ best practices in engineering, test strategy, and test management to develop comprehensive testing frameworks and infrastructure
- Focus on both application quality and security
- Work closely with teams to improve the testability of the company’s code
- Generate test plans for new features
- Develop dashboards to communicate test status to the team and managers
- Triage test failures, report, and track bugs found
- Effectively communicate issues to peers and leaders
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Experience leading and coaching QA teams through an evolutionary period of rapid growth and change while serving as a role model for an inclusive engineering and quality culture
- Experience working across cross-functional teams to foster a culture of priority setting and urgency in alignment with organizational strategy.
- Experience with testing enterprise SaaS
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working on the testing of web applications
- Experience developing test plans and implementing them with a high degree of automation
- Experience with git
- Demonstrated ability to lead a growing test team
- Experience with building end-to-end automation testing for Single Page Applications, including integration into CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with testing software security
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working on the testing of desktop software
- Experience with testing enterprise desktop software
- Experience with Static and/or Dynamic Analysis
- Reverse-engineering or malware-analysis techniques
- Technical skills: Proficient with test automation software and/or the ability to lead the creation of test automation using tooling such as Selenium, Jasmine, Allure, Vue, Azure DevOps, Ranorex
- Experience testing RPC or REST APIs using modern tools like Postman or via custom code
- ISTQB Certification or experience with Agile testing practices.
- While performing the responsibilities of the job, the employee will be required to talk, hear, see and type. The employee will be required to sit for long periods of time working at a computer and on the phone.
- Normal office working environment.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed