Tech Talent Link
Compensation: 72000.0 USD – 85000.0 USD / Year
***We are unable to work with 3rd-party or corp-to-corp candidates for this position***
As defined, the Project Design Engineer position will become a part of the core group of individuals here at the company. The opportunity to grow with the position or move to other areas within the company will depend on how effective the candidate is at handling responsibilities and points of focus.
Working closely with the Engineering Manager, this candidate will handle all aspects of a two-person Design and Electrical Engineering department.
- Responsible for production design on standard products.
- Working with the customer via phone, email, or in person to get the information needed to design their system.
- Work closely with Project Management and Sales to define projects and to provide drawings to production in a timely manner.
- Cabinet and Console design work on custom jobs.
- Work with and receive input from Assembly and Fabrication to implement and test those designs.
- Responsible for design document archive system.
- Liaison with Electrical Engineer from our parent company Corley Manufacturing.
- Occasional travel (~25%) to work with customers on designing their systems.
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering or Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering.
- 1+ year of Professional Experience with cabinet and console design including knowledge of NEC Standards preferred.
- Proficient in AutoCAD.
- Willing to travel to work with customers on designing their systems.
- Ability to work independently but remain part of the team.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed