Tech Talent Link
As a Product Manager, you collaborate closely with stakeholders across the entire organization to turn outcomes into products. You will engage with Product, Engineering, and Design leaders to turn high-level company objectives into key results to help us provide best-in-class dental benefits products.
***This job can be performed 100% remotely. We are unable to work with 3rd-party or corp-to-corp candidiates***
You are an experienced, data-informed Product Manager that has built a diverse set of technical and customer-centric products. You have a passion for research and discovery in the product life cycle. You have experience speaking for both internal and external customers and love turning their voices into products that not only meet the stakeholder needs but also add value to the business overall. You have worked in an agile environment and know how to turn ideas into epics that can be broken down and delivered upon by technical and design teams.
- Collaborate closely with stakeholders to understand the needs of both internal and external customers.
- Articulate company goals as outcome-based product proposals, considering both technical and design criteria.
- Research and develop product strategy from the ground up in your area of focus.
- Develop, manage, and adapt product roadmap to meet quarterly OKRs.
- Partner with engineering managers, designers, researchers, and developers to build products (green-field or iterations of current features).
- Create measurement mechanisms to ensure continued success and iteration of released features.
- Coordinate product launches with Program Management and other cross-functional teams such as marketing, client success, and sales.
- Work with other product team members to build a scalable yet always improving process to ensure successful product development cycles.
- Agile methodology 8 week sprints: research, discovery, cool down
- Take a problem space and turn them into projects!
- Collaborate with design team.
- Design team: 8-9 UX Researchers and UX Designers
- Product team: 9 Product Managers and POs
- Internal products for the business and external customer products.
- A College Degree or equivalent experience in product, design, or engineering at product-oriented businesses.
- Software product management experience
- Insurance industry or start-up product company that has scaled or Fintech (highly regulated – HIPAA)
- Experience working in a customer-centric, product-focused organization.
- Experience working with B2B2C
- Experience being the voice of the customer in an organization through the authoring of user personas and stories, requirements documentation, and product specs.
- Experience partnering with multiple stakeholders across organizations including marketing, customer support, finance or design.
- Critical-thinking skills to operate both tactically and strategically.
- Knowledge and/or passion for healthcare, insurance, or financial services industry.
- Product road mapping, UX design
- Familiarity with data tools such as Tableau or Data Studio is a plus.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed