Tech Talent Link
Our start-up client will be hiring a Data Analyst to work with the product team. In this role, you will play a critical role in decisions to improve the product as they solve exciting new problems in the outdoor space.
This position will report to the VP of Engineering and collaborate a Data Engineer who is focused on building data pipelines. This position will use Mode for data visualization (Metabase or Tableau is fine). It’s important to be able to take ambiguous questions and provide insights and write Python code for data analysis.
100% REMOTE (US candidates only)
***We are unable to work with 3rd-party or corp-to-corp candidates for this position***
- Work closely with our product and leadership teams to answer questions on user behavior and the results of product tests.
- Create reports and dashboards (Mode) to grow visibility to product metrics.
- Catalog and understand the schema of available product data across a variety of sources; work with the product and marketing teams to fill gaps and improve data access.
- Monitor key metrics for trends, changes, and unexpected behavior.
- Write SQL Queries and Python code for data analysis.
- 3+ years of data analysis experience working with product and business analytics
- Excellent SQL skills (we use BigQuery and PostgreSQL)
- Programming experience in Python, R, or similar languages
- Data visualization experience using dashboarding tools, such as Mode, Metabase, or Tableau, to present findings
- Degree in Statistics, Math, or related quantitative fields
- A proven ability to derive insights from varied, imperfect, and inconsistent data sources
- Experience with A/B testing and descriptive statistics
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed