Tech Talent Link
Job Purpose: Accomplishes software requirements, by developing, testing, deploying and maintaining applications, processes, and databases.
- Design, develop, and maintain applications using Perl modules /code that meets requirements, is high quality, and performs efficiently and effectively.
- Develops and maintains applications and databases by evaluating client needs; analyzing requirements; developing software systems.
- Incorporate standards and best practices, including performance, security, scalability, and maintainability.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing projects on time and with minimal defects.
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential and adhering to all company information security policies.
- Takes ownership of processes/applications post development, inclusive, but not limited to daily monitoring to ensure ongoing success.
- Ensures that task ticket system is kept up to date with current status and notes are kept up to date.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Review and provide feedback on functional and technical requirements.
- Define and propose solutions for meeting requirements.
- Contributing to improvements in the software development lifecycle (SDLC) utilizing practices such as test-driven development (TDD), static code analysis, code reviews, continuous integration, continuous delivery, and automated security scanning.
Skills/Qualifications: Perl, SQL Server, Restful APIs, SOAP APIs, Information Analysis, Problem Solving, Attention to Detail, Software Design, Software Debugging, Software Development Fundamentals, Software Documentation, Software Testing, Software Requirements, Software Development Process
Strong communication and writing skills. Ability to communicate directly with peers, managers, and clients while leading development to a completed and successful solution. Strong organization skills to manage multiple timelines and complete tasks quickly within the constraints of internal/clients’ timelines.
Position Location: Work remotely.
Education Requirements: College degree preferred.
Pre-employment Requirements: Drug screening and background check
Experience: Minimum five years of experience developing and maintaining applications. Experience with loan servicing or other financial systems is an asset.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed