Tech Talent Link
Our client will be hiring a Senior Oracle Financials Analyst with Revenue Recognition or RevPro module configuration & systems implementation experience. Knowledge of ACS 606 process and functionality within RMCS is also important.
• This role will translate business needs to IT solutions, and vice versa. The role requires strong analytical and problem solving skills and the ability to proper.
• This position is a bridge between an exceptional Accounting and IT teams, and there is an external MSP that handles advanced technical issues.
• Report to the Senior Manager of Enterprise Applications.
This is a full time position; our client is open to relocation to Portland, Oregon or San Jose, CA.
• Configuration and support of core Oracle Financial modules
• Revenue Recognition configuration and experience with ASC 606 (follow 5-6 steps), map the steps to functionality in the application
• Ownership and troubleshooting issues within Revenue Management and ASC 606
• Ability to gather complex business requirements, process flows, and use-case scenarios
• Embraces established documentation standards, procedures and guidelines and identify improvement opportunities
• Assume responsibility for project tasks and ensure they are completed in a timely fashion
- 5+ years with Oracle Financials functional analysis
- RevRec or RevPro module configuration & systems implementation
- Experience with ACS 606, understand the process and functionality within RMCS (it’s been around since 2017)
- Experience getting data from database tables and writing queries
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed