Tech Talent Link
Compensation: 110000.0 USD – 120000.0 USD / Year
***We are unable to work with 3rd-party or corp-to-corp candidates for this position***
Purpose of Role: As a Senior Network Engineer, you will be part of the Network team responsible for the delivery of Network Services to the company. You will need to have a broad understanding of Network Services and the diversity in operation across the organization.
As a Network Engineer you will provide operational day-to-day support for the build and run operations for Network Services, including wide area, local area and wireless Networks. You will work with other IS&T teams as well as the company’s vendors and strategic partners to deliver services to the business to agreed service levels.
The team operates a “follow the sun” operational support and project delivery model, so providing support to colleagues outside your region is a key part of this role.
An opportunity to grow your own way: Everything moves fast in the dynamic world of this organization. This creates opportunities for us to take on new challenges, explore new areas, learn, progress and excel. Best of all, there is no set path that our people must take. Instead, everyone is given the support and freedom to tailor-make their own career and do the best work of their lives.
Feel empowered to be yourself and belong: This is a welcoming, inclusive place, where each individual’s contribution is recognized and all employees are encouraged to innovate, collaborate and be themselves. We continually focus on people and their wellbeing. We believe in fairness and choose to be honest, transparent and authentic in everything we do.
- Support third party Network vendors in the installation, configuration, delivery, maintenance and monitoring of Network hardware, components and services, in accordance with defined roadmaps, strategies, policies and standards.
- Deliver Network infrastructure development / build activities (managed by Project Managers), including release and deployment management for new services.
- Manage the technical resolution of assigned Network problems, incidents, issues and emergencies with third party vendors, and liaise with Service Delivery Managers to ensure stakeholders are kept informed of incident status.
- Provide Level-2/3 support and troubleshooting to resolve issues.
- Safety First: Demonstrate 100% commitment to our zero harm behaviors in support of our drive towards developing a world class safety culture.
Job Knowledge/Education and Qualifications:
- Any equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered for candidates that have the ability to perform the objectives above.
- Experience of relevant Network technologies:
- Routing and Switching
- Wireless Networks
- Firewalls and Security
- Ability to overcome challenges in remote working such as overseas locations, cultural differences, split time-zones to ensure positive interactions.
- Experience of using:
- Azure DevOps
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed