Tech Talent Link
Compensation: 100000.0 USD – 110000.0 USD / Year
***We are unable to work with 3rd-party or corp-to-corp candidates for this position***
Our chip-maker client will be hiring a Network Administrator with Cisco troubleshooting expertise!
Hybrid work schedule, 2-3 days per week onsite expectation.
The Network Administrator is responsible for Local Area Network and Wide Area Network, this includes planning, developing, installing, configuring, maintaining, supporting, and optimizing all network hardware, software, and communication links. The person will also analyze and resolve end user hardware and software computer problems in a timely and accurate fashion, and provide end user training.
Live and breathe Cisco.
Troubleshooting, routing, switching, support internet and intranet, wireless phones, and wireless network.
This is a 24/7 facility, support 700 employees. There are critical systems on the network.
Work as part of a team of 5 that includes: Windows Admin, Linux Admin, Sr. Apps/Storage/Unix Admin, and one Help desk. The plan is to grow the team up to 8.
- Network & Systems Support
- Work as second level technical support to network system operations
- Help Staff Network Admin for performing network design and capacity planning
- Diagnoses problems with network equipment and performs equipment repair or upgrades when appropriate
- Manage security solutions, including firewall, VPN, anti-virus, and intrusion detection systems
- Installs, configures, and maintains network cabling and other networking equipment such as hubs, switches, and UPS
- Oversee installation, configuration, maintenance, and troubleshooting of network connected end-user hardware, software, and peripheral devices
- User Support
- Provide technical support as needed to network/system users
- Resolve support tickets
- OS installations and configurations, as well as for custom and standard software
- Customizations to any aspect of a system environment
- Inventory of systems in both production and test environments
- 3+ years of Cisco Networking experience
- Experience with routing protocols, switch configuration and programming
- Strong troubleshooting skills.
- Automating tasks to monitor/alert
- Knowledge of computer network operations in a complex Microsoft Windows, Cisco & Security devices environment.
- Linux administration
- Scripting experience (PowerShell, Bash)
- Containers (Docker, Red Hat Open Shift)
- Certifications: MCSE, CCNA & CISSP
- Ability to see the results of your work, exposure to customers, drive innovation and solve problems creatively.
- Generous benefits including Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed