Tech Talent Link
Compensation: 70000.0 USD – 120000.0 USD / Year
***We are unable to work with 3rd-party or corp-to-corp candidates for this position***
Our Software product client will be hiring multiple full stack .NET Software Engineers to build new features and work with a cross-functional team (Product, UX Designers, and QA). Ideal experience includes full stack with React, C#, and SQL Server database.
100% REMOTE expectation (anywhere in the US). 1/3 of the team is scattered across the US (UT, FL, WA, OR, WI, CO). Travel to Portland once a quarter for team building events.
This position reports to an Engineering Manager and works with fellow engineers to plan, implement, and release business-critical features for clients across the business aviation industry.
How to add value in the first few months:
- Learn about the product and develop rapport with the team.
- Work collaboratively with the team.
- Write a small ticket that is testable that adds value to the end user.
- Release code in the first couple weeks.
- In 6 months, work more independently.
- Consult with members of your team to clarify requirements for assigned development tasks and to identify an appropriate technical approach to accomplish each task.
- Produce high-quality, maintainable code that correctly implements assigned tasks.
- Follow the team’s standard coding practices and conventions.
- Reuse the team’s existing libraries and codebase when possible.
- Perform modifications requested by Product Owner until a given task is accepted for release.
- Fix defects identified by Quality Assurance until a given task is accepted for release.
- Use the team’s standard tools for source control, bug tracking, test automation, technical documentation, and so on.
- Work on product teams that include 2-3 Senior .NET Software Engineers, one Product Owner and one QA Engineer. The Senior Engineers do code reviews, assign tasks, and provide mentoring.
- Experience building or modifying REST APIs
- SQL Server – ideal experience includes TSQL, creating tables, stored procedures, views, functions
- You have interest or experience with automated testing (NUnit, Jasmine, and Jest experience are a plus).
- You have recent experience with source control and bug tracking software (we use Git and Jira).
- You are an independent self-starter who isn’t afraid to ask questions.
- You thrive when writing code for the full stack: business objects one moment, database scripts the next, UI code after that.
- You know your way around agile and lean/continuous software development. We tend to follow Kanban, but aren’t religious about it.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed