Tech Talent Link
- Design, develop and maintain complex software systems.
- Perform requirements analysis, design, peer reviews and documentation.
- Provide documentation for implementation, deployment and QA teams.
- Apply sound software engineering processes, including iterative development, unit testing, source code control, inspections and reviews.
- Apply knowledge and expertise to fix complex problems.
- Learn our business model and understand existing applications as it relates to your projects.
- Keep abreast of software development language revisions and technological advances.
- 5+ years of experience in .Net C# development.
- Strong relational database skills including proficiency in SQL, stored procedures and database architecture (MSSQL 2008 or higher)
- Microsoft SQL skills
- Proven track record designing/building enterprise solutions that are scalable and extensible.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or a combination of education and experience.
- Comfortable working in a team setting or independently.
- Good Communication, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with SOA architecture with Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) and Web API (ASP.Net).
- Proficiency with healthcare security and compliance.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed