Tech Talent Link
Our solution-provider client will be hiring 2-3 mid-sr level .NET Software Developers to join their growing team.
They deliver software engineering services that meet the needs of their customers. The focus is building custom software that is scalable, flexible, secure, and easy to use. They enjoy partnering with Technology leaders to help them address engineering needs.
**We are not able to use Corp-to-Corp or 3rd party candidates**
The team consists of fulltime Software development Consultants who have experience building real-world software on a variety of platforms. If you enjoy project-based work, opportunity to learn different technologies, and thinking on your feet, then this opportunity could be a good fit.
The work location will be remote through the end of the year will occasional travel to customer locations in the Portland metro area in the future.
This position reports to the Director of Consulting Services.
- Stay current on relevant software development technologies
- Implement desktop, web, and mobile solutions
- Contribute strongly to development teams, small and large
- Serve as a technical guide for end clients
- 5+ years of development experience with C#, ASP.NET MVC, Web API
- Strong SQL Server database development experience
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies
- Cloud-based experience using AWS or Azure strongly preferred
- Experience with Java, Spring, Amazon Web Services, Oracle, MongoDB
- Experience building software for iOS, Android, Unity
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed