Tech Talent Link
- Our solution-provider client will be hiring a mid-senior level .NET Software Developer to join their growing team.
- They deliver software engineering services that meet the needs of their customers.
- The focus is building custom software that is scalable, flexible, secure, and easy to use. They enjoy partnering with Technology leaders to help them address engineering needs.
**We are not able to use Corp-to-Corp or 3rd party candidates**
The team consists of fulltime Software development Consultants who have experience building real-world software on a variety of platforms. If you enjoy project-based work, opportunity to learn different technologies, and thinking on your feet, then this opportunity could be a good fit.
This position reports to the Director of Consulting Services.
- Project-based work, so you could be programming in C#, Java, Python, or learning a new language!
- Stay current on relevant software development technologies
- Implement desktop, web, and mobile solutions
- Contribute strongly to development teams, small and large
- Serve as a technical guide for end clients
- 5+ years of development experience with C#, ASP.NET MVC, Web API
- Strong SQL Server database development experience
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies
- Cloud-based experience using AWS or Azure strongly preferred
- Experience with Java, Spring, Amazon Web Services, Oracle, MongoDB
- Experience building software for iOS, Android, Unity
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed