Tech Talent Link
Compensation: 101000.0 USD – 135000.0 USD / Year
***We are unable work with 3rd-party or corp-to-corp candidates for this position***
General Position Summary:
This position will work to create, maintain, and implement the source code to develop mobile apps and mobile platform programs that meet the needs and requirements of the clients using the computer programming languages.
- Build native apps for iOS and Android devices.
- Create feature-rich web apps & portals that work consistently across all HTML 5 compliant browsers (Edge, Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera, and all mobile variants);
- Create a single app that looks, feels, and operates consistently across all platforms, both native and web based.
- Integrate to backend systems quickly and easily.
- Provide support, testing and system enhancements.
- Provide troubleshooting as necessary in Testing, QA, and Production environments.
- Identify application bottlenecks and opportunities to optimize performance.
- Contribute to a team-oriented environment that requires solid interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Participate in code reviews and take an active role in developing best practices within the team.
- Additional projects and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Web-based programming experience.
- Experience in a financial services or credit card services field a plus.
- You must show evidence of training or experience of sufficient scope and quality of your ability to do the work of this position. Evidence, which demonstrates you possess the knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the duties of this position, must be supported by detailed descriptions on your resume.
- Possess sound analytical problem-solving and documentation skills, effective time management, reliable, confidential, and dependable.
- Effective communication.
- Working knowledge of software development lifecycle methodology, including Agile;
- Ability to prioritize conflicting demands.
- Ability to work independently as well as on a team-assigned project.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed