Tech Talent Link
This is an exempt, salaried position with the hours of Monday – Friday 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM, with additional hours as needed.
- Build cross platform app for iOS and Android devices;
- Integrate to backend systems quickly and easily;
- Provide support, testing and system enhancements;
- Provide troubleshooting as necessary in Testing, QA, and Production environments;
- Identify application bottlenecks and opportunities to optimize performance;
- Contribute to a team-oriented environment that requires solid interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills;
- Participate in code reviews and take an active role in developing best practices within the team;
- Additional projects and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience with .NET and C#.
- Experience with Xamarin Forms, Xamarin Native or any other cross platform mobile framework.
- Experience in a financial services or credit card services field a plus;
- You must show evidence of training or experience of sufficient scope and quality of your ability to do the work of this position. Evidence, which demonstrates you possess the knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the duties of this position, must be supported by detailed descriptions on your resume.
- Xamarin Forms, Xamarin Native. Visual Studio, .NET, C#
- Possess sound analytical problem-solving and documentation skills, effective time management, reliable, confidential, and dependable;
- Effective communication;
- Working knowledge of software development lifecycle methodology, including Agile;
- Ability to prioritize conflicting demands;
- Ability to work independently as well as on a team-assigned project.
- While performing the duties of this position, the employee is required to type on a keyboard, use a mouse, and work in front of a computer monitor.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is in an office environment.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed